Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, subscribe to the newsletter, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Marzze may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- - To personalize user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- - To send periodic emails
We may use the email address to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Additional Disclaimers (For FINANCE & INVESTMENTS category)
Marzze aims to provide the best service possible and the disclaimers followed are listed with the potential client’s best interests at heart:
1. This post is for your information only and does not have any regard to your specific investment objectives, financial situation and any of your particular needs. You may wish to seek advice from a financial consultant before making a commitment to purchase any product. In the event that you choose not to seek advice from a financial consultant, you should consider whether the product in question is suitable for you.
2. Any investment returns are not guaranteed.
3. Past performance may not be an actual reflection of future performance.
4. By submitting this form, you agree that Marzze and its partners who own this listing, use and disclose your personal data as provided in this application form, or as obtained by our key opinion leader or influencer as a result of your interest with our services, for the following purposes in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 and our data protection policy:
a) the possibility of an arrangement for meet-ups and/or consultations (depending on nature of listing) and
b) By registering, you agree to receive information about the goods and services which may be provided by Marzze and its partners who own this listing, including but not limited to offers, promotions and information about new goods and services.
c) Please read our data protection policy below for further details on our data protection policy, including how you may access and correct your personal data or withdraw consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal data.
5. Further details on Personal Data Protection:
Your individual personal data and privacy are important to us. We will take reasonable steps to protect your personal data and to avoid unauthorised access. This Personal Data Protection Policy (“the Policy”) helps you understand how we collect, use and disclose the personal data you have provided to us.
5.1. Your Personal Data
The Personal Data Protection Act 2012 of Singapore (“PDPA”) governs the collection, use and disclosure of individuals’ personal data by organisations in a manner that recognises both the right of individuals to protect their personal data and the need of organisations to collect, use and disclose personal data for purposes that a reasonable person would consider appropriate in the circumstances.
Personal data is defined in the PDPA as “data, whether true or not, about an individual who can be identified —
- a) from that data; or
- b) from that data and other information to which the organisation has or is likely to have access.”
5.1.1 Examples of such personal data that may be collected from you include but are not limited to:
- your full name, email address and your telephone number(s) and any other information relating to you; and
- personal data of your family members, such as next of kin, spouses, and children or other beneficiaries
5.2. Purpose of Collection of Personal Data
5.2.1 Such personal data will be collected, used, disclosed and/or processed for purpose(s) such as:
- providing product advise specific to the content on our website;
- keeping you informed of new products which may be relevant to you;
- compliance monitoring and audit reviews; due diligence checks; and
- compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
Third party personal data (such as spouse, children and parents) provided by you for the purpose of but not limited to, the fact finding process or naming as beneficiaries / life assureds in any policy application, is deemed that you have obtained consent from the third party.
5.3. Disclosure of Personal Data
5.3.1 We will take reasonable steps to protect your Personal Data against unauthorised disclosure. Subject to the provisions of any applicable law, your Personal Data may be disclosed. to the following groups (not an exhaustive list):
- the listing company's agents & representatives;
- our business partners, and insurers;
- to third party service providers we may engage to provide services such as marketing and research, telemarketing, printing, mail distribution, information technology and disaster recovery;
- regulators or law enforcement agencies to comply with applicable laws or regulation or upon their valid request.
5.4. Marketing/ Optional Purposes
5.4.1 From time to time, Marzze and its partners who own this listing may contact you via mail, electronic mail, telephone call, SMS, Whatsapp or any medium of texting to inform you about new products, services and events that we think may be of interest to you.
5.4.3 Please note that we may still send you non-marketing messages such as surveys, customer-service notices and other service related notices
5.5.1 A “cookie” is a small piece of information that is placed on your computer when you visit certain websites.
5.5.2 Cookies are used by the computer to remember your browsing preference, keep track of your interaction with the website and collecting data for access analytics purposes.
5.6. Protection of your Personal Data
5.6.1 Your Personal Data are protected from unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks by having reasonable safeguards in place that are appropriate to the sensitivity of the data.
5.7. Change of Policy
5.7.1 may revise and update the Policy to take into account changes in our business and/or any changes in legal or regulatory requirements.
5.8. Contact Information